About This Blag
You may be able to find out more about me at my cobwebbed (1997!) homepage.
R I S H A B dot G H O S H at
G M A I L dot C O M.
- George Soros gives lucid interview to Spiegel on Euro Crisis: A Tragic, Historical Mistake by the Germans http://t.co/CfKeU0qP 2012-06-27
- excellent BBC graphic summarizing euro crisis - private not public debt & german wage deflation relative to eurozone: http://t.co/sc5HJF1B 2012-06-23
- India's PM Manmohan Singh puts on economist professor hat, lectures europe on growth, gives $10 billion to support euro http://t.co/eOdmLcA6 2012-06-19
- "The man who aced CAT 6 times" - guy repeatedly gets 99-100 percentile in India's GMAT without studying, for fun http://t.co/OJtY94m9 2012-06-19
- Good article by Bollywood star Aamir Khan on public health & generic medicines in India http://t.co/mjloJ0Pz 2012-06-17
- Topsy results for #VenusTransit are amazing http://t.co/SlPqqyl6 2012-06-05
- "I contend that the European Union itself is like a bubble... unreal but immensely attractive": brilliant talk by Soros http://t.co/8WLEon6q 2012-06-04
- "Do our partners really want more Europe, or do they just want more German money?" says German govt official http://t.co/Z7Hf2Dyj 2012-06-04
- "first thing I did was cut into her buttock... Historical moment" - Japanese cannibal describes his French victim http://t.co/EUFu5m8z 2012-06-02
- @NaheedMustafa "illiterate & uneducated thug" is also a good description for the guy who wants to kill his raped granddaughter... 2012-06-02
- More updates...
This is such a beautiful picture i just had to post it, although i’m being so lazy about blogging. We walked past the fishing docks to get to the best fish restaurant in egypt. Yummy. Thanks so much to Alaa and Manal for showing me around! I still have to send them a proper thank-you note. And more photos…